[RTTY] wae - packet?

Jeff Stai jds at twistedoak.com
Fri Nov 9 14:13:06 EST 2007

hi Andy - there is no such link on the English version of the WAEDC FAQ, that I can see anyway. I
looked at every English page I could find that seemed relevant. I am letting you know this in case
you or someone in the organization might find it useful.

Thank you for the information on DX Clusters - hope to see you in the contest!

73 - jeff wk6i