[RTTY] WAE RTTY N3KHK

John R. Klim II john.klim at verizon.net
Sun Nov 11 21:32:00 EST 2007

          21    QSO    27      27   34
          21   SQTC    40      40    0
       Total    All   302     302  224

           Score : 67,648
             Rig : ICOM 756 PRO II 100w
   Rig interface : MicroKEYER
        Antennas : 160M G5RV @ 40'
         Logger  : N1MM/MMTTY

         Soapbox : Had a late start, I could not get my interface to work.
It seems someone switched my cables; after that was corrected, had a fun
time.

I did not give out as many QTCs as I should have, next year I am going to be
more aggressive in QTC'ing.

I could not get a run going any time this weekend.

It looks like antenna work this week.

The highlights were I was able to contact two people on 4 bands, 9 on three
bands.  Better than the previous contest.

CUL
DE N3KHK

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2007-11-11        Signature :