[RTTY] WL QTC question

Don Cassel ve3xd at rogers.com
Mon Nov 12 18:25:54 EST 2007

And one more oddity......... when sending a repeat of one line, I had to use
ESCape to end the transmission. I don't recall that happening before.
And if I wanted to send it more than once, it only sent the data twice, even
if I clicked on the line in question three times quickly. if I waited till
it had sent it once, and then I clicked twice, it was sent three times as
expected.
<<

As far as I can recall this has always happened for me. I usually forget
about it at the beginning of each contest (after a whole year) but then get
into the habit of being ready to hit Esc when the message has been sent. I
also click the line twice if I want to send a repeat of the line.

73, Don VE3XD