[RTTY] Contesting too long?

Terry - AB5K terry at ab5k.net
Tue Nov 13 21:58:45 EST 2007

Everyone is talking about RTTY contesting too long and I am having
withdrawal symptoms.  I sold the place in Austin and moved to a 100 acre
ranch near Holland, Texas earlier this year.   I just broke ground on 6
towers for 40, 20, 15, 10, mult and UHF/VHF.   The stacking of towers has
started and hopefully I will have enough hardware up for the RTTY RU in
January.  Pics at:

http://www.ab5k.net/AntennaFarm2007.aspx

http://www.ab5k.net/images/antNov07.jpg

http://www.ab5k.net/images/Antennas2007/GooglePic.jpg