[RTTY] A challenge to RTTY operators!

Tyler Stewart k3mm at verizon.net
Fri Nov 16 12:36:37 EST 2007

I think part of the problem is that PSK software and practices havent been
optimized for contesting use.  Using an abbreviated character set would
help.  PSK software needs to be designed with a "contest mode" to make it
easier to use.  Automatically identifying and decoding the various version
of PSK would be another big plus.  Either that or we just have to accept
some version to be the defacto contest standard.

This will get operators on board, then you just have to get a major contest
sponsor to allow PSK and it'll all fall into place.

Ty K3MM