[RTTY] Fwd: JARTS - can't submit my log - error

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 22:07:37 EST 2007

OK Folks:
Thanks to ALL for kind replies and offers to help!
Sorry, if I missed some emails to reply c/c, got over a dozen emails.
Vilnis, YL2KF offered his help, and he fixed the problem. Somehow, in one
QSO Robot found PH mode instead of RY mode, thats it!
But I just did not get it! What the heck is line 209 (magic line)? I would
write a little bit more clear for dummies, like me:
"Please check QSO nr 209" etc etc... Something like this... Anyway, this a
history - I saw my call in accepted List of logs, nr "711" - another "lucky
number" hihi!
I owe Vilnis a nice donut from over there!
p.s. Wondering if I send my Log now by myself with that correction, would
Robot accepted it or not?

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

Pse read my next email.

--