[RTTY] Nice Thanksgiving Gift - DXCC RTTY via LoTW only!

Laurent Ferracci l.ferracci at comeca-group.com
Tue Nov 20 08:11:34 EST 2007

Andrei Stchislenok a écrit :

> I found QSL from VP2MRM in my LoTW account this morning. This QSL made up
> 100 confirmed countries on RTTY mode via LoTW only for me and I am very
> happy. Will send online application for DXCC tomorrow.

Congratulations Andrei !

I found a LotW confirmation for VP2MRM in RTTY today, too, but this
pushes me to .. 98 only ! "Go work some new ones!" as they say !

I'm not as patient as you, so i submitted an hybrid application for RTTY
DXCC a few weeks ago, together with a mixed endorsement !

73's

--
Laurent Ferracci, F1JKJ
Blog radio: http://www.ferracci.org