[RTTY] N1ESE - TARA's "NEW" Skirmish Manager...

MRBILL1953 at aol.com MRBILL1953 at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 23:04:42 EST 2007

Greeting's:

On behalf of TARA (Troy Amateur Radio Association) of Troy, New  York I'm
proud to announce that JOHN T CROTEAU, of Manchester, NH and  better known as
"JT" - N1ESE will be taking over the reighns  of our Digital Prefix Contest - the
TARA "Skirmish" effective  immediately. We've be a long time looking for a
candidate that we felt  could take this contest to a higher level of
excitement/participation and we're  very confident that we now have the right person in
charge.

I hope all of our friends/participants of TARA's Four Season's  Contesting
will welcome "JT" with open arms and give him your  support.  I know over the
coming month's he will be bringing you news  of this contest and he'll be
depending on getting feed back from each of you on  how we can make this contest
better. It's never an easy job being a manager of  any of these contests, but if
you get a lot of feed back and assistance from the  participants it makes the
job a heck of a lot easier. Please, do your best to  help him out. Oh
yeah....one more thing. Keep in mind that he's never done this  before as far as I'm
aware of. So, it's going to take a little while for him to  get caught up with
things.

Okay, if you'd like to drop "JT" - N1ESE an e-mail you can send them to one
of the following:

_jt.n1ese at gmail.com_ (mailto:jt.n1ese at gmail.com)

_n1ese at n2ty.org_ (mailto:n1ese at n2ty.org)

_skirmish-manager at n2ty.org_ (mailto:skirmish-manager at n2ty.org)