[RTTY] More re the LoTW contest

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 21 11:05:54 EST 2007

Hi Phil,

You are correct, you can not download files from LoTW by date/time.

I suspect that once you download your LoTW records from ARRL, then you would
use your logging software to extract the proper ADIF file required for the
contest. I know with DXBase there is an option to output an ADIF file from a
start date/time to finish date/time or most any log variable.

I did not enter the 'test, so not sure if I am on track with my thinking.

73 Eric - VE3GSI