[RTTY] Friedrichshafen Ham Radio event 2008

Dallmeier, Walter walter.dallmeier at dl4rck.de
Wed Nov 21 12:31:08 EST 2007

Hello Doug,

Friedrichshafen where the HamRadio is happening is really a nice place.
I think you visited the RTTY-Gathering in 2004?

Infos about Friedrichshafen itself can be found here:
www.friedrichshafen.de

All other with lodging here:
http://www.friedrichshafen.de/index.phtml?NavID=1075.63&La=2

Webcams can be found here:
http://www.friedrichshafen.de/index.phtml?NavID=1075.116&La=2&quick=1

Where the RTTY-Gathering is taking place is a Hotel too. It's very close to the fair, just 5 minutes to go.
http://www.gasthof-heuschober.de

73 de Walter, DL4RCK, DL4R

Walter Dallmeier
Email: walter.dallmeier at dl4rck.de