[RTTY] More re the LoTW contest

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Wed Nov 21 15:32:02 EST 2007

Hi Graham,

Your instructions are what appeared in the rules, and when I followed them,
and did as you suggest, I got loads more contacts confirmed than JUST for
the date of the contest!
THAT is the point I was trying to make.
There is no way to download ONLY the QSO's/QSL's that took place on a given
date.

And besides that, the LoTW contest pages seem to have disappeared. I did
check at the end of last week, and the UPLOAD page was not working, despite
this being after the date mentioned, and when I finally got the time to sit
down and try to work out how to get the data they wanted, the pages were
gone altogether.

Oh well, perhaps the LoTW contest was one of those things that just fades
away!

I did not specifically enter the contest as such, but as it coinicided with
a regular RTTY contest, I thought it wouldn't hurt to submit the few
contacts I did make.
Now I can't seem to do that, so hey, it's gone, and the moment has
disappeared.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP