[RTTY] What happened to the LoTW contest?

Robert Chudek k0rc at pclink.com
Wed Nov 21 15:39:49 EST 2007

Phil,

Try this web site. You can make queries to LoTW in an easy to fill out form.

http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm

Put the date range for the LoTW contest or any other event you want info.

Bookmark this site. It will come in handy!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

http://k0rc.spaces.live.com
http://czudek.spaces.live.com
http://chudek.aberon.net