[RTTY] Ethics

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 23 15:16:03 EST 2007

I have no objection to contest managers and checkers participating in a
contest and submitting a log. I expect such people to be RTTY contester and
of upstanding character. If they feel uncomfortable, they should let someone
else check their log.

My thanks to the RTTY contest sponsors for not having a big RTTY contest
this week end. It would be difficult for me to run back and forth between
the Missouri/Kansas game and the contest this Saturday. GO MIZZOU...........

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M