[RTTY] WAE DX RTTY Cabrillo file

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Nov 27 05:55:49 EST 2007

Hi Bob, and the group,

One possible solution would be to export an ADIF from MixW, and then import
this into N1MM.
Save the log, and you may well be able to export a Cabrillo from there.

If that doesn't work, then we need to know what file outputs you have from
MixW?
Presumably you DO have an ADIF file available?

If that is so, and N1MM cannot import an ADIF, check out the SP7DQR website
(Google it) and use one of his excellent utilities to convert to Cabrillo.

If all else fails, email me the ADIF file, and I will convert it for you.

73 and hope that helps...........

Phil GU0SUP