[RTTY] 8R1EA, FS/AH8DX, WP2/AH8DX logs on LOTW

ah8dx Craig Maxey ah8dx at msn.com
Tue Nov 27 14:32:21 EST 2007

I am currently in the process of downloading all logs to LOTW. Currently I have downloaded almost 35,000 qso's to LOTW in the last day. I still am working through my logs and downloading them as I find them.

Please download your logs to LOTW so that I can confirm our qso with each other. My calls that I currently have downloaded are:

AH8DX
KH3/AH8DX
KH4/AH8DX
FS/AH8DX
PJ7/AH8DX
WP2/AH8DX
PJ7/WW7DX
WW7DX
AH8DX/W7
AH8DX/AI7

I have sent ARRL copies of the following licenses to receive my certificate for LOTW but haven't received the certificate yet:

8R/AH8DX
8R1EA
S21ZW
V47ITU
FS5DX
FG5DX
FG9DX
KH8AL
HK0/KH8AL

Please download your logs today to LOTW.

Craig, AH8DX