[RTTY] K3NC score corrected

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:32:59 EDT 2007

Just found the summary sheet in the Contest Directory with a different
score/breakdown that I blurbed out yesterday so here it is!

                    CQ WW RTTY DX Contest

Callsign         : K3NC
Operators        : K3NC
Loc./DXCC/Cont.  : VA / K / NA
Category         : Single Op. / All Band
Mode             : RTTY
Club Competition : PVRC
Power            : HIGH   1.5 KW
Contest Date     : 29.SEP 2007
Default Exchange : 599
Operating Time   : 50:08 h
Software         : RCKLog V3.1

BAND  QSOs  Valid QSOs  Points  DXCCs  States  Zones
10       3        3        5      2       2      2
15      16       15       39      7       1      6
20     267      265      665     50      22     17
40      64       62      147     33      12     18
80      21       21       30      6      13      7
       371      366      886     98      50     50

Final Score: 886 * (98+50+50) = 175428

Equipment:
Flex Radio Flex-5000a, Acom 2000a, Steppir 4 ele, 80m dipole.

Comment:
A lot of fun and great to see some new and familiar callsigns!

I declare that all contest rules and all the rules and the
regulations for amateur radio in my country have been
observed and adhered to.
I'll accept all decisions of the Contest Committee.

Date: 01.OCT.2007  Sign: Neal Campbell  Call: K3NC

Neal Campbell
120 Delmar Ct
22407 Fredericksburg