[RTTY] CQWW RTTY and Texas QSO Party

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:23:07 EDT 2007

Very interesting and for the most part very reasonable.  I think until
the world aligns around a 40m band definition, we will always have
problems there (when I lived in BE, it was very difficult to work 40
because its so tight and crowded).

The cw and ssb ops have had a bit of a free ride on their cqww
weekends but now that rtty is becoming so popular, they are feeling
the same pain as non-contesters feel on their weekends.

I agree with the comment that this is actually something to celebrate,
more hams on the air make a healthier ham radio.

Neal