[RTTY] 160 meter RTTY Contesting

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Mon Oct 8 18:10:17 EDT 2007

I know there was some talk about 160 meter RTTY in contest.  Well here is a RTTY contest that includes 160.  The multiplies are per band so that should encourage some 160m.  I propose the 160m rally times of 0300Z and 1000Z.

73, JIm
AD6WL

Logbook of the World Contest, RTTY/Digital: 0000Z-2359Z, Oct 13
 	Mode:	RTTY, Digital
 	Bands:	160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10m
 	Classes:	Single Op All Band (QRP/Low/High)
Single Op Single Band (QRP/Low/High)
 	Max power:	HP: >200 watts
LP: 200 watts
QRP: 5 watts
 	Exchange:	RS + (state/province/country)
 	QSO Points:	2 points per QSO with same country
5 points per QSO with different country, same continent
10 points per QSO with different continent
 	Multipliers:	Each US state (excluding KH6/KL7) once per band
Each VE area once per band
Each DXCC country (including KH6/KL7) once per band
 	Score Calculation:	Total score = total QSO points x total mults
 	Submit logs by:	November 12, 2007
 	E-mail logs to:	(none)
 	Post log summary at:	(see rules)
 	Mail logs to:	(none)