[RTTY] Article on CW in Wall St Journal

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 8 20:18:21 EDT 2007

Hi Tim,

Actually I have converted chapters from Sherlock Holmes novels to use in my
MP3 player and listen to in CW while out on my walks.

Since Edgar Rice Burroughs is also a favourite classic author of mine you
peaked my interest. I am interested in what Mr. Adams has done and will look
for some links to his conversions.

Thanks for the heads up,
Eric - VE3GSI