[RTTY] does it matter how many rtty tests are on the same weekend?

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Mon Oct 8 22:43:19 EDT 2007

Is there a reason you can log everything and submit a log to both?

Make a copy, mark qso's that don't meet the requirements as non-counters and
submit away.

I rarely submit scores for any contest, but I've worked multiple qso parties
simultaneoulsy...

unfortunately, there are only 52 weekends a year.

consider it sort of a parallel universe contest exercize.

I smoke 10 to 15 cigars a day, at my age I have to hold on to something.
George Burns