[RTTY] WRITELOG SO2R SETUP QUESTION

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Thu Oct 11 08:14:40 EDT 2007

Jack,

Whichever radio has the focus will get the messages sent by the function keys.

So click in the rtty window of say "radio left", it will get the keyboard
focus and then press a function key to send the message to radio left.

You want to put your messages in the CW slots not the SSB slots and use
"Lsb is really FSK" if necessary for your radios. There are a lot of
"special characters" like %R, %E, etc that you will want, need to use.

Look on Don's web site, he usually has sample messages there to see what works.

Jerry, W6IHG

At 06:35 PM 10/10/2007 -0700, Jack West XP wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I have been playing with "One computer Writelog SO2R" configuration and I
>have a question.
>
>I have everything working ie. CAT, PTT, FSK, LOG KEEPS TRACK OF
>WHICH RADIO MAKES QSO, MMTTY ENGINES, etc. except I cannot
>figure out how to SEND THE MESSAGES either by F1-F11 or the FKEYS
>program in SO2R.
>
>I  am able to transmit and send data to EACH RADIO via the "Alt-K" command.
>But I am NOT ABLE to use the the CW/SSB messages!
>
>Any ideas please?
>
>73
>de Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs