[RTTY] Soundcard Query

Sven Schrage dd1li at gmx.de
Tue Oct 16 06:45:36 EDT 2007

Graham
Take a look into the BIOS first.
At the Onboard devices there should be a section witch declears the use.
Most Bioses (AMI / Phonix and equals from System-Manufactors as Dell or
FSC) have preinstalled the Automatic Mode, which meens if external build
in ==>> de-actived Internal.....

So you normally only have to set the settings for AC'97 to active (or
on) and it should run......
If not, give me some input about your Hardware (Manufacture / Typ), I
will take a look for more Informations....

I momentually run a IBM Thinkpad with internal aund USB Sound-device
and it run's optimal.....

CU
Sven

--
                      German Amateur Radio Station
                                 DD1LI

                Mitglied der IG Funkamateure in Hilfsorganisationen 80 FF
                           Mitglied des DARC OV Preetz (M11)

                      Take a look at :        www.ff-eidelstedt.de
                                                www.darc.de/m/11