[RTTY] Issues with LOTW-RTTY Contest

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Tue Oct 16 18:44:36 EDT 2007

Hi Dick

After the Sprint and Makrothen RTTY tests this weekend, I exported to
cabrillo, and when I tried to upload my cabrillo logs and got the same
message.  I exported to ADIF instead of cabrillo and it uploaded those files
fine.  73
Tom W7WHY

Where should I upload my log.  The instructions at

<http://74.194.51.88:7777/>

imply you should check to see the contest name in your Cabrillo
file say LOTW-RTTY and upload to LoTW.  I did and the ARRL¹s tqsl.app
would not sign the file as LOTW-RTTY is an unknown contest.

Wonder what I am doing wrong?