[RTTY] 160m RTTY frequencies

Ed Steeble esteeble at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 21 20:58:20 EDT 2007

What is the RTTY upper and lower frequencies on 160m? I am going to C6
on Wednesday, 24 October and may be on 160m RTTY Wednesday night,
Thursday night, and Sunday night. Exactly when depends when we get the
phased inverted Ls up and the rest of the HF antennas. We are there for
CQ WW SSB. For RTTY I will be running a barefoot IC-7000. The QTH is
Crooked Island, IOTA NA-110, Grid FL22tt.

In CQ WW SSB look for C6APR (multi-single). Other times I share the
station with C6APR and C6AQO.

73, Ed
K3IXD/C6AXD