[RTTY] JARTS RTTY - K7RE/0

Brian Kassel k7re at arrl.net
Mon Oct 22 00:00:42 EDT 2007

JARTSWWRTY Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2007-10-19

   CallSign Used : K7RE/0
     Operator(s) : K7RE

            Band : 20M
           Power : HIGH
            Mode : RTTY
Default Exchange : 62
      Gridsquare : DN84

            Name : Brian D. Kassel

          Country : USA

    ARRL Section : SD
       Club/Team :
         Software: N1MM Logger V7.10.0

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec
          14     439    1110   51   26
       Total     439    1110   51   26

           Score : 85,470
             Rig :

        Antennas :

         Soapbox :

  On Friday night, 20M band closed only 1 hour after the event
   began.  Saturday morning was very frustrating here in the US
   north midwest.  Only the EU big guns could be seen, and those were
  just strong enough to copy, but not strong enough to hear me.
    It took many tries to work even the few that I managed to
   snag,  most not workable at all. Sunday made up for Saturday
   though!  I wound up with many more QSO's than I thought
  possible based on Saturday's conditions.  I had the best run
  of EU stations that I have had in any RTTY contest for over a
  year around 1700Z. Thanks to the good chaps at JARTS for a
  very fun contest!

--
"age & treachery will overcome youth & skill"