[RTTY] Macros in the JARTS

W5CPT w5cpt at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 23 08:19:41 EDT 2007

Being a new contester and an even newer RTTY contester, I would greatly appreciate an email outlining how I could improve any of my contest skills such as how to structure my macros. Having to work on the JARTS weekend limited me to just 49 contacts but I saw many different Macros, some good and some bad. I tried to learn from all of them. Someone earlier in this thread said that is all part of Elmering and I for one would accept all input. The better I get, the more I enjoy it.

Clint - W5CPT
w5cpt at bellsouth.net

  Shelby/K4WW suggestion to send email with info after the contest
  is a good point.