[RTTY] JARTS

Gedking at aol.com Gedking at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 08:34:39 EDT 2007

My Summery

2007
-+- JARTS WW RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by JARTS.

CALL:  K8OT                                                        Country

_X__ Single OP., All  Band            Multi-Op.  Single Transmitter (All band
only)
Single Op., Single  Band:            .           Multi-Op.  Mult-Transmitter
(All band only)

   QSOs Points DX: Call Areas
80m:  43 86 1 12
40m: 89 192 13 14
20m: 292 779 50 21
15m: 44 113 17 8
10m: 0 0 0 0
Total: 468 1170
Total  multipliers: 136
Score:  159120
Station Description: Yaesu  FT920 + old Johnson Thunderbolt at only 500 watts
to preserve my  finals.
Antenna(s): 4 El Triband Yagi at 120 ft, 40  Mtr Inverted Vee at 110 Ft,
HyGain 18HT for 80
Operators:   K8OT
Remarks:   Started out Low Power But soon switched to  high when the big
boy's kept steeling my freq.
                  So out came the thunderbolt. Only my second RTTY contest,
but am learning. First  thing is to
                  Shorten up my time wasting Macros HI HI.
  G "ED" King