[RTTY] KS0M JARTS

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 23 11:34:05 EDT 2007

 Band    QSO's    Pts  Cty   Sec
   3.5      11      22    0    7
     7      30      63    5   13
    14     159     371   25   19
    21      15      40    8    1
 Total     215     496   38   40
       Score: 38,688

A great contest to be in. Ages worked ranged from 79 to 13. I was older than
anyone I worked.hi. One 7 land call kept calling me "old Timer" when he
signed. At 81 I guess I just might be in that class. Worked W4UK and K4GMH
on 4 bands and many more on 3 bands. 5C5W was worked on 3 bands. I just
could not pull him out good enough to work on 80 meters. Calling CQ I was
able to have one good run of 39 calls in just a few minutes.
Set up:  YAESU FT-1000 MARK-5 FIELD,  60 watts out into my 4 element YAGI at
55 ft. and my ground mounted vertical for 40/80 meters. I had no problems
with N1MM.
I had a lot of fun with my set up and the SO15R stations running 1500 watts
didn't bother me a bit. I had my fun and enjoyed the chase. I hope to be
around next year for this one. Thanks to all who worked this "old timer."

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M