[RTTY] An LoTW quirk?

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Oct 23 14:59:05 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Sorry it's off topic, but I seem to have lost/mislaid the email address for
the loTW reflector, and can't seem to find it on the web either.

Anyway, perhaps one of you can verify what I think is a small quirk with
LoTW............

Go to the QSL page, then click on "Latest QSL's". It lists them in pages of
25, numbered 1 - 25, 26 - 50, 51 - 75 etc etc.

OK, now look at the first page, note the bottom QSO (ie No 25), and click on
NEXT.
What I am seeing is that same QSO is now No 26 - first at the top of the

This does NOT happen after that, so No 50 is OK, and No 51 is a different
QSO.

My first thought was that another match had been made while I was looking,
therefore pushing No 25 down to No 26, but that is NOT happening.

Can someone else verify this before I email someone at ARRL???

73 all

Phil GU0SUP