[RTTY] JARTS 2006

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:46:08 EDT 2007

Congratulations to NOEL and MIKE for the last year 1st and 2nd places!
This year - Mike is Mister Monster! Nobody can beat K4GMH in HP group. Would
like to know what antennas and radios Mike is using? Soo big duifference in
results between him and all others in almost all Contests...

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

2007/10/24, VE2FWW <ve2fww at globetrotter.net>:

> Hello Mike
> Thanks for your comments.
> But it will no be the same this year....House renovation....chores etc etc
> etc  only operated about 18 hours only....
> .Have you by the way received my e-mail about your radios etc etc ..???
> I sent it to arrl.net....i do beleive..
> NOEL

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D