[RTTY] HB0/DF4OR (MS/HP) CQWW RTTY Claimed Score

Ekki Plicht (DF4OR) ep at plicht.de
Fri Oct 26 18:18:37 EDT 2007

   CallSign Used : HB0/DF4OR
     Operator(s) : DL1ZBO DJ5BX DL1FX DK9FEC DF4OR

            Band : ALL
           Power : HIGH
            Mode : RTTY
Default Exchange : 14
      Gridsquare : JN47TC

            Name : Ekki Plicht
         Address : Sareiser Joch, JN47TC
  City/State/Zip : Malbun
         Country : Principality of Liechtenstein

    ARRL Section : DX
       Club/Team :
         Software: N1MM Logger V7.9.2

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   ZN    Sec
         3,5     318     607   46    8    2
           7     561    1168   64   18   23
          14     663    1656   70   25   49
          21     116     252   38   13    0
          28      14      28    7    4    0
       Total    1672    3711  225   68   74

           Score : 1.361.937
             Rig : IC-756ProIII, TenTec Hercules-II

        Antennas : Butternut HF-6V, Spiderbeam, Dipole, FB-33 Beam

Soapbox:
Nice contest again, although we got a warning from the landlord of the lodge
(2000m asl) where we stay during the contest: Three days before the contest
it started to snow heavily and it was not clear if we could use the lift to
the lodge.
We went to Liechtenstein anyway, the lift was not operating, but they started
it up just for us. Excellent service! Nice lift ride in heavy weather,
visibility about 20m...
Antenna setup in 30cm deep snow was not exactly fun, but we managed well. We
had to take down the Spiderbeam next morning due to heavy and wet snow on the
wires, but it was up and running fine for the contest. Again the Butternut
vertical and the Spiderbeam took the majority of all QSOs.

Condx weren't good, we have about 400K points less than last year, mostly due
to the lack of mults.

Anyway, it was fun and we will be back in 2008. One of these days I will put
some pics on my website. And another one of these days I will learn how to
usw LOTW to put my log there as well :-/

73 for the QSOs, cu next time.

73,
Ekki/DF4OR