[RTTY] Rus RTTY ZC4LI SOSB/15 HP

Steve and Judy hodgson at cytanet.com.cy
Sun Sep 2 04:08:51 EDT 2007

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

 Call: ZC4LI
 Operator(s): STEVE
 Station: ZC4LI

 Class: SOSB/15 HP
 QTH: ESBA Cyprus
 Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  114  990   056
   10:
 ------------------------
 Total:  114  990   056  Total Score = 55,440

 Club: ESBA

 Comments:

 SO1R

 Antenna:-  C/Craft A3S @ 50ft
 Amp:-      Acom-1000
 Rig:-      Icom-756 Pro3

  Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
 The band opened at around 0400z and finally closed
 at 1300z.
 I had quite a few quiet periods, the longest being 52
 minutes which was broken by Phil GU0SUP quickly followed
 by Rich VA1CHP at 1228z whereupon I thought that I was
going to get a good run going across the pond, but I heard
 nothing more until 1300z when I heard Carmelo EA2APH
 who was my last contact.
 Best hour was 33.

 73 and hope to cu in the CQWW,  Steve.