[RTTY] New country file for WF1B - 10 September 2007

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Sep 10 16:46:44 EDT 2007

--- Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> I've tried to create a new country file for WF1B.  You can find the file
> here:
>
>     http://www.country-files.com/cty/wf1b.dat

Already discovered some prefix problems, VY0, VY1, VY2 not recognized.

COUNTRY.EXE runs under Windows XP in Windows 95/98 emulation, but only about
10% of the time, otherwise it doesn't work.  I was able to convert the WF1B.DAT
file successfully, so I just need some people to convert the country file and
try to log some QSOs with it.

I'll compare the WF1B.DAT country file to others in case any other prefixes got
lost.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/0, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us