[RTTY] cq ww dx rtty with FT1000MP MarkV and inteface

Wolf, DL6JZ dl6jz at t-online.de
Tue Sep 11 10:52:47 EDT 2007

Hi David,

welcome to RTTY contest community. I am sure you will have fun in the CQWW
RTTY.

You may have a look at www.dl6jz.de. There you will find a simple interface
which I designed especially for the FT-1000MP.

RTTY contesting isn't dangerous for your rig and for your soundcard. I use
to run my FR-1000MP with full 100 watts output all over the contest when I
am participating in the low power category.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ