[RTTY] Fw: [CQ-Contest] SO2R in the CW Sprint

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Fri Sep 14 09:39:06 EDT 2007

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 05:00:55 -0400, "Shelby Summerville"
<k4ww at arrl.net> wrote:

>Just thought those that don't subscribe to the contesting reflector, would
>find this interesting reading? Has someone, other that the "ignored"
>majority of contesters, finally understood what has been said for several
>years?

Before the catfight begins, please remember that from day one, nobody
has proposed outlawing SO2R, only that it should be classed as a
separate category from SO1R. There is at least one contest which
already does this - the XE RTTY - and I think there is one other which
I can't recall at the moment.

Bill W6WRT