[RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Sat Sep 15 12:53:20 EDT 2007

> You could not be more wrong if you tried. You just don't get it. For
> the ten billionth and two time, nobody is against SO2R. We just want
> it in its own category.

Sure, Bill.  You might as well say, "I don't have anything against
blacks or Jews, I just don't want THEM in MY neighborhood."

As Mike pointed out, this is the unlimited SO category - the premiere
category of any contest.  Pushing two radio operators out of that
category because of their operating technique is like saying left-
handed operators need to be in a separate category because many of
them can send with their right hand and write with their left hand.

when you start discriminating based entirely on OPERATING TECHNIQUE
you have crossed the line.