[RTTY] Travelling to a DX spot for the CQWW RTTY TEST!

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Sun Sep 16 17:12:54 EDT 2007

Craig's original post says nothing about operating in a country with no
competition.  His clear point is very reasonable ... Why not use the
NG3K.COM list to coordinate getting the maximum number of countries on the
air to increase the number of mults in the contest and the number of
countries for RTTY operators to pursue for their DXCC?

Andrei's explanation of how his group wound up in the same country as Craig
is also completely reasonable and understandable.  This explanation was
known until Andrei posted.  So, while it would be nice if two countries had
been activated instead of just one, it seems to be unavoidable this time
around.  At least, it is unavoidable without cost and hardship on one of the
parties.  I bet Craig agrees with this exception, even though his original
point is still valid when it is feasible.  No need to be disappointed or
upset.

73,
Ed - W0YK