[RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 57, Issue 31

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Mon Sep 17 21:25:31 EDT 2007

> I must have missed the post where someone was advocating
> denying top operators the right to participate against
>  anyone.

You weren't paying attention to the demands that SO2R be made
a separate category (whether it be a separate category for
SO2R or a category for "SO1R ONLY" the effect is the same).

> Want a contest based on "skill, skill, skill?" Check with
> with NAQCC. Lets see, QRP power, CW, and basic wire antennas
> at the bottom of the sunspot cycle. Now there's a contest!

Not hardly - that's masochism.  It's like trying to dig the
Grand Canyon with a tea spoon or repairing a HT with a blow
torch.