[RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R

Dick-w0raa w0raa at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 21:53:46 EDT 2007

I hate to be a kill joy, guys, and I don't need to be flamed.  But I do have
one question:  Hasn't this subject been beat to death long enough?

Enter a contest, choose whatever class you want, and do your thing.  If you
win, great, if you don't, that's OK too.  The main thing is you had fun.

Let's quit this and move on to something constructive.

Dick
W0RAA

PS:  I hope to work any class of station in CQWW RTTY in a week or so.
Please don't waste time flaming me or whatever.  I won't answer anything
like that.  The war should be on the 29th & 30th.  Good luck to everybody.
BTW, I'll be MSLP.