[RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R

Richard Hill rehill at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 18 11:35:42 EDT 2007

OK, so if you can only afford a stock Chevy V6 fed with regular fuel, standard street tires, and no aftermarket add-ons, would you enter a contest where you knew that a bunch of your compeditors were running dragsters equipped with 2,000 bhp nitro burning V8 engines?  Those of us with inline small block 4 cylinder sedans don't really care.  We're thrilled to get in the race, challenge ourselves and have some fun.  It would be interesting to be able to compare our results with others of a similar setup.

If we really want to encourage participation and encourage advancement in the art, we need to make all levels of entry interesting and fun for all participants.

Rich
NU6T