[RTTY] 3b7C - RTTY worked 7039.8MHz

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 18 23:23:35 EDT 2007

Thanks for the alert.  Good signal here in the Southeast USA.  Just worked them barefoot up 4 KHz on the 3rd call (no amps connected
yet since moving back into the shack)!  They are asking to call them up above 7038 KHz because of QRM.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com