[RTTY] question

WS7I ws7i at ewarg.org
Tue Sep 18 12:28:32 EDT 2007

http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/pascal/runerr200/

Actually it is a turbo pascal problem that can be easily patched and then the programs will run fine at any speed.

I use a German program and have used it for years.  Then it will run on any platform up to 3.4G P4 for sure.  You just run the program on any exe file.

I sent va3dx the file.  Article shows other methods but I haven't tried them, but we have 1,000's of lines of old code here at work that I wrote that I have patched to run with this program for years and years.  tppatch.EX? is the name of the
German program I use.

ws7i at ewarg.org

From: "Glenn VA3DX" <va3dx at sympatico.ca>
Date:  Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:29:01 -0400