[RTTY] RTTYRITE MFC Problems

Jay ws7i at ewarg.org
Thu Sep 20 20:51:45 EDT 2007

Good thing that the contest isn't until next weekend unless I am all wet
behind the ears.  Most likely you are missing something to do with the
Sound Card?  Easiest way to Trouble shoot it might be to disable the
soundcard/rttywrite in the Writelog.ini file.

Probably in c:\windows but do a search and find it.

Then look for this line.  StartRtty=YES  and change it to StartRTTY=No

Then start it up and it should come up.  Then under Window --> RTTY Window
you can try it again.  Probaby you are using MMTTY ???  Most likely it
sounds like RttyWrite has a problem you might need to re-install.

BTW you can do the following with RTTYrite  find the file on your computer.
 Mine is in c:\ham\programs  dunno where others install things.  You can
use Windows Explorer and locate the file  rttyrite9.exe and then click on it.

Actually few know but its a stand alone program that will run just fine on
its own outside of Writelog.  You can right click and send to Desktop as a
shortcut.  That way you will be able to trouble shoot it adaquetely without
the rest of the program.

I haven't moved to 10.63 yet but assume things are the same.  10.62H works
this way for sure.

Jay