[RTTY] How to convert Bin. file to ADIF

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 16:18:28 EDT 2007

Thank you to all who responded!

My BIN FILE was empty, I dont know why.
Thanks to Jim - AD1C, he fixed the problem.
The log is already uploaded into LoTW, received 110 new QSL's.

See you all in CQ WW RTTY next weekend, will start QRV tomorrow as KP2/NP3D.
It is raining now in NYC, hopefully tomorrow early morning we will not have
delays in JFK...
I am planning to upload the log into LoTW every evening, have the "Golden
Key" with me, hi!

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

--
73's Andrei