[RTTY] CQWW DX RTTY Contest and Special Event callsigns...

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 08:01:34 EDT 2007

I absolutely friggin hate those 1X1 calls... I'm primarily a CW operator and in noisy contest conditions a 1X1 call totally breaks the rhythm of the qso and causes me to freeze for a half second waiting for the last letter - and a half second delay can cause a lost qso in marginal conditons...
  When I am in charge of the world 1X1 will only be allowed for special events and never in a contest...
  <there, I feel better now>

  denny / k8do

denny / k8do