[RTTY] LOTW AWARDS?

Jack West XP w7ld at theriver.com
Tue Apr 1 20:21:54 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Today, I dusted off some of my old computers of yester-year and I uploaded
7,544 QSO's to LOTW.  It tells me I have 3,973 QSL's.  That calculates out
to 52 Perecent QSL. I think that is very good.  Thank you everyone. When I check the
WAS file it says I have 50 mixed, 50 in RTTY, and 31 in Digital (sound card
stuff I guess).  My question is..how do you receive an award from LOTW?
Does it cost money?

If it is not appropriate for this RTTY Contesting Reflector, maybe someone
can email an explanation.  Thank you in advance.

73
de Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"

w7ld at theriver.com
(360)765 3164