[RTTY] OK for WAS

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:41:57 EDT 2008

I'm off today and tomorrow (and the weekend) so if any of y'all need
OK for WAS RTTY, shoot me an email.

OTOH, I need LotW QSLs for CT KS KY MT NV OK(!) VT WV WY.  Without
checking my log, I think I've worked almost all of those I just need
LoTW credits for them ...

I've got WAS RTTY (and SSB!), but that was in Illinois ...  gotta do
it again here.   :-)

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR