[RTTY] W1SLF joins the WAS Ranks

John - AI4FR AI4FR at Tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 5 13:14:52 EDT 2008

Very well done Bob!! A huge congrats to you and your club.

Again, well done!!

73
John / AI4FR

AI4FR's Virtual Museum
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ai4fr/index.html

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 22:54:08 -0400
From: "Robert Montemerlo" <montemerlo at verizon.net>
Subject: [RTTY] W1SLF joins the WAS Ranks
To: <rtty at contesting.com>

Just received ARRL RTTY WAS #574 for W1SLF at Sugarloaf Mountain in Maine.

100% LoTW which took 2 NAQP contests and two skeds to complete the entire
thing electronically. Nothing but 100 watts, a doublet, and some extra time
over the winter months.

The certificate is a new design from mine (#435). It is now laid out in
landscape mode and is a bit more colorful. Just a sight change but I like
it. You can see a copy up on the W1SLF web site via QRZ.com. I don't know
when it was updated.

Thanks to all who worked W1SLF. I usually post a note here when it goes
active (most of the winter and occasionally in the off seasons)

73
Bob KB1JZU (Trustee W1SLF)

PS Of 172 countries logged to date by W1SLF 86+ have confirmed via LoTW and
I expect more to clear. Got to love it but I still automatically QSL all DX
via the Bureau.