[RTTY] 2008 Dayton RTTY Forum

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon Apr 7 05:11:27 EDT 2008

Announcing the 2008 Dayton RTTY Forum. After several years of a "less than favorable" time slot, I'm pleased to announce:

RTTY Forum   1230-1330 Saturday, May 17, 2008 in Room 2

Speakers will be Ed, W0YK and Fred WW4LL.

Ed will give a history of the Sprint contest and along with operating techniques for beginner and seasoned contesters.  He will conclude with an overview of the log submittal and log checking process for Sprint with hints on how to handle various situations that arise.

Fred, with assistance from Charlie, KI5XP will talk about their recent WPX MM effort
and an update on the development of the W8JI station.  Tom Rausch, W8JI
and I have joined forces and are jointly building a Multi-Op station at
W8JI in Barnesville, GA.

Hope to C'Ya there

73, Shelby - K4WW