[RTTY] EA RTTY TEST

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 7 12:52:57 EDT 2008

EA  RTTY Contest - KS0M

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec   Mis
   3.5       4      12    2    4    0
     7      23      75    5    9    0
    14      75     109   20   11   11
 Total     102     196   27   24   11
Score: 12,152

I was able to put in a little more time than usual. Band conditions were
poor, especially into Europe. But, I found several EA calls (15) and
appreciated them staying with me to get the exchange correct. There were
many "AGN" and sometimes I had to repeated the report several times. Only
had 2 send me "WKDB4" I worked 2 stations that were DUPES. I don't have a
"wkdb4" macro, I work all dupes. P41YL was sending CQ EA and I worked her.
She was sending her zone and not a serial number to each call worked. I
tried to correct her, to no avail. I thought she may have been in a
different contest. Later she was sending a serial nr. Hope she got it all
straightened out.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M